Through the Rockbound Highland Home Program, you will receive Grad Perks, simply for being a graduate of USMA. You will be welcome to use many of the same facilities as cadets, faculty, and West Point Garrison residents enjoy. — Welcome home!
The West Point Association of Graduates has partnered with West Point Family Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) to provide Alumni with exclusive access* to a variety of facilities and services on West Point simply by showing your Grad Pass. For the most up-to-date information regarding operating hours, please visit the MWR website.
Participating facilities include:
- MWR Fitness Center – Alumni may bring one guest aged 13+, but the grad must be present at all times with the guest.
- Victor Constant Ski Slope
- Ice Skating at Tate Rink
- Round Pond – Camping reservations may be booked in advance, but a valid Grad Pass will be required upon arrival at Round Pond.
- Hunting/Fishing – A New York State License for hunting and/or fishing is required prior to purchasing a West Point Permit. Permits can be purchased at Round Pond, and guests must present their Grad Pass in order to purchase a West Point Permit.
- Outdoor Recreation Equipment Center
- Bowling Center
- West Point Golf Course
- Arts & Crafts Center
- Morgan Farm Stables & Kennels
- Leisure Travel Services
- West Point Club
*During peak times, priority access to all facilities and activities will be given to active duty military and families, cadets, and USMA staff and faculty. Operating hours are subject to change, so please contact the facilities directly.