Reunion Book FAQ
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce a Reunion Book for the West Point Association of Graduates. PCI is a family owned business based in Dallas, TX, that has published directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation for over 100 years. This project allows us to hear about your personal experiences from your time at West Point and how it helped to shape your life since then. And, while we have you on the phone, we want to ensure your contact information is current.
Yes, in a few different ways:
- Updated Information – allows us to effectively communicate with and engage with our graduates
- Legacy – sharing and collecting stories preserves the history of the Long Gray Line
- WPAOG does not benefit financially from this service
PCI is committed to protecting your information. The names, addresses, and information provided to PCI for the publication of the Reunion Book will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are used in, or in the preparation of, the WPAOG Reunion Book Project and except as required by court order or law.
In a few different ways:
- If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the WPAOG Reunion Book Project. You can call 866-558-5250. The representative will verify the information we have on file for you, make any updates where needed, and then ask you to share your story about your time at West Point. Your story will be recorded, and the sound clip will be provided to the West Point Association of Graduates at the conclusion of the project.
- If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information and submit a story.
- If you are living internationally or are unable to call the update line, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. PCI will send you a personalized link for you to share your written story and photo.
If you would like to participate and are deaf/hard of hearing, please email email@example.com. PCI will send you a personalized link for you to share your written story and photo.
The only information that is included in the publication is your name, highest rank, and branch of service, along with your story and photo. No contact information is printed. When you call to update your contact information, it will only be used to update your graduate record at WPAOG. You may revoke consent for your story and/or photo to appear any time before 11/17/2023 by contacting PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1.800.982.1590 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can call back at any time before 11/17/2023 to share your story.
You will receive an email with a link to upload one photo (black and white or color) plus a caption.
If you have also purchased a book but do not have an email address on file, you will be sent a photo mailer to send a physical photo in to be printed (note: the photo will be returned if you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope).
The West Point Association of Graduates Reunion Books are available for sale only to West Point Graduates and their surviving spouses.
Contact PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1.800.982.1590 and they will take care of this for you.