For more information contact:
Advertising Rates and Specs: westpointaog.org/Advertise
Artwork submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Guidelines *
Please include the following with your submission:
- A high resolution front cover image (at least 1MB, jpeg preferred)
- Entire ad content must total no more than 90 words including:
- Book title
- Author name (w/ class year if a Grad)
- Brief description
- Bookseller info
- A Microsoft Word document is preferred for copy submission
- Examples of bookseller info: “Available at Amazon.com” or “Available at Barnes & Noble”
West Point Authors Bookshelf Deadlines
West Point Bookshelf Page Readership Demographics
West Point magazine is the official alumni magazine for graduates of the United States Military Academy. It is published quarterly and has a circulation of 59,000 + per issue.) The West Point Authors Bookshelf Page appears 2x/ year in the Spring & Fall editions.
- All living graduates of the United States Military Academy
- Surviving spouses of graduates
- Current cadet parents
- Faculty, staff, and friends of West Point
Digital editions are available online at: WestPointAOG.org/WestPointMagazinePastIssues.
West Point Authors Bookshelf may also be promoted through WPAOG Grad News on our “News Room” webpage.
View and print West Point Authors Bookshelf PDF here.
*The West Point Association of Graduates’ editorial review committee has the right to refuse West Point Authors Bookshelf advertising based upon a review and evaluation of submitted excerpts and or publicly available book reviews and publisher’s submissions. Criteria include 1) use of profanity, vulgarity and or slanderous language; 2) disparaging content that could be harmful to the Corps of Cadets, US Army and or Military; and 3) misalignment with the WPAOG mission to support West Point and the Long Gray Line.