Superintendent’s Annual Fund
The Superintendent’s Annual Fund strengthens the Margin of Excellence at West Point, the programs that go beyond the federally funded core elements of a cadet’s education and training.
The Superintendent’s Annual Fund enables the Corps of Cadets to
- Explore their personal interests in one of the 130+ cadet clubs
- Play on an NCAA or Corps Squad team
- Participate in a Staff Ride to a historic battlefield
- Study overseas and immerse themselves in another culture
- Work on a capstone project or present research on Projects Day
- Go on a trip section to another Army or national agency
- Intern with an NGO or at a corporation
- Beat Navy!
Such opportunities are truly what define the Margin of Excellence and are what make West Point the world’s renowned leadership development institution.
Make a minimum donation of $1,000 to the Superintendent’s Annual Fund and receive recognition.
“The foundation of leadership I learned as a cadet not only shaped me as a player and a coach but also as a son, a brother, a husband, and a father. More than 50 years after graduation, I firmly believe that West Point is the greatest leadership school in the world.”
—Mike Krzyzewski ’69
Superintendent’s Annual Fund Distribution
Number represents a Five-Year Average
- Rhodes Scholars (tied with Harvard University)
- Marshall Scholars