Recognition in the Chairman’s Circle is offered to donors who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the Long Gray Line Fund or Endowment within the calendar year (January 1 – December 31).
- Specially designed Chairman’s Circle pin
- Recognition in the Annual Report of Gifts
- An invitation to Donor Tribute Day, with exclusive access to Projects Day
- Access to a Chairman’s Circle donor liaison
- Two complimentary tickets for the Rockbound Highland Home Grad Insider Tour
- Invitation to annual Homecoming Weekend Friday evening dinner
- Invitation to the annual Leaders Conference Friday evening dinner
Donors making annual gifts of $2,500 or more to the Long Gray Line Fund or Endowment receive all of the benefits listed above, as well as an invitation to the annual Sylvanus Thayer Award Ceremony at West Point.