Update Your Profile

Stay up to date with all West Point news and stay connected with fellow grads

Update your Register Entry

Cullum Files

historical records

Class Notes

login required, available to graduates & widows

How To Set Up A Government Allotment

To initiate a GOVERNMENT ALLOTMENT from your monthly pay to West Point, you must go to your finance office and fill out a DD-Form 2558 with the following information (after you have completed the personal information in Blocks 1 – 6). To print out the form, go to the following link DD-Form 2558.

Block 7
  Date allotment should start
Block 8
  Enter amount of monthly allotment
Block 9
  Enter "West Point Association of Graduates"
Block 10
  "H" start
Block 11
  Enter number of months
Block 13
  "H" in Block D
Block 14

“Association of Graduates
698 Mills Road
West Point, NY  10996” 

Block 17
  Enter code "H021016 WPAOG"
Block 18
  Enter the WPAOG Account you wish to credit (e.g., "1997")
Block 21
  Please sign the form

Return the form to your local finance office for processing.

Forward a copy of the government allotment form to West Point Association of Graduates at the address in Block 14, ATTN: Development Support.

Thank you for your support!