October 2, 2014
12:30pm - 4:30pm
Open to all Graduates and their Guests.
LOCATION. West Point Golf Course
COST. $58.00 per person
NOTES. Everyone will start at 12:30pm with a shot-gun start. Plan to arrive NLT 12:00pm to hit some range balls and grab lunch at the snack bar. Format of play: Best Ball or Captain’s Choice. Graduates and their Guests will be paired with their Classmates whenever possible.
- Lunch - On your own; the golf course has a fulll service snack bar
- Dress Code –Slacks or Bermuda style shorts, shirt with collar; Soft Spikes Only
- Rental Clubs - Limited availability for a fee; first come, first served
- Showers - Available at the Golf Course; bring your own towel
- Refunds - None after September 30th unless golf course is closed due to safety or unplayable conditions (lightning or wash out)
For more information on the West Point Golf Course, click here.
Plan to arrive early and eat lunch at the snack bar and take some practice swings on the driving range.
QUESTIONS. Please contact Vince McDermott, email@example.com or 845.938.3700.
If you are in the Class of 1994, 1999, or 2004, you can register on your Class Reunion website, click here.
Attendees at this event may be photographed by WPAOG for WPAOG communications use, in print or online.