The ABC's of Society Support
- Alumni Leaders Conference – Looking for some new ideas or have a great idea to share? WPAOG has an annual conference where leaders can gather to share information, exchange ideas, and brainstorm for the future.
- Being Involved – Looking for ways to impact the current corps of cadets? WPAOG provides guidance on how Societies can assist with Admissions activities including supporting diversity initiatives. WPAOG also maintains a calendar of cadet clubs and teams so local Societies can provide support when they travel.
- Communications – Have you had an exciting event or update you want to tell the other Societies or graduates about? Send it to Society Support to be posted under Society News or for consideration in one of our other publications. Do you want to tell the other Society presidents, parent groups, or classmates in your area about an upcoming event? We can help get the word out!
- Distinguished Society Award – Is your Society actively representing WPAOG and USMA or are you looking for new inspiration on how to lead your Society? The DSA is awarded annually to the most active Societies.
- Events – Hosting a Society Event? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with arranging speakers, ordering supplies, printing certificates, sequence of event suggestions, mailings, obtaining check lists or speaking points, West Point videos, templates, to have it posted on our online calendar, or help with registration services.
- Free Website – Do you want a free and easy way to post your Society’s news, leadership information, and photos? Look no further - WPAOG offers each Society a free page on our website!
- Graduates – Are you trying to reach graduates who have recently arrived in your area, to engage those who are not active, or make your membership administration more efficient? We can help you with lists of graduates in your area and new to your area, engagement surveys, maintaining your membership lists, and with helpful hints about Society engagement.
- Helpful Resources – Do you need help executing that seemingly overwhelming project? Surveys, local graduate arrivals and departures, the Society Leader Handbook, trademark information, 501(C)3 information, and sample bylaws can all be found in the Society Leader Toolkit. If we don’t have what you are looking for available online at westpointaog.org/societyleadertoolkit, let us know and we’ll see what we can do to help you!
Society-Support@wpaog.org / 845.446.1612