Friends of West Point
Candidates may become members of Friends of West Point in one of two ways:
1. Two West Point graduates nominate someone for membership as a way to honor the candidate.
2. An individual submits his/her own candidacy, having obtained the nomination of two West Point graduates.
A candidate's application must include the nomination and signature of two West Point graduates; contact information for the candidate; a brief biography of the candidate which includes reasons the candidate desires membership in Friends of West.
All applications must be approved by the WPAOG's Board of Directors. Upon approval, candidates or nominators must submit a $100 lifetime membership fee.
- Signed certificate
- Lapel pin
- Car window decal
- Admission to WPAOG football open houses
- Ability to reserve facilities at the alumni center
- One-year of West Point Magazine
- Monthly e-newsletter, First Call
- Participation in the WPAOG Travel Program
- Friendswill be listed in an annex to the Register of Graduates and Former Cadets.
A Friends application can be found at the link below.
Please mail/email the information and forms to:
Class & Membership Services
West Point Association of Graduates
698 Mills Road West Point, NY 10996
Ph. 845-446-1614 / Fx. 845-446-1695